Sunday 9 September 2012

Let's Get Lost (Sarra Manning) Review



I used to read a lot as a child but as I got older I found I became more interested in boys and hanging out with my friends I had no time to read, unless it was an assignment for school.

This book and it's author made me fall back in love with reading and books! I remember totally being sucked in by this story and it's main character Isabel.

Isabel is feisty, rude and downright mean sometimes her friends are terrified of her, her teachers can’t get through to her…her family doesn’t understand her. And that’s just the way she likes it. At points while reading this I felt myself getting annoyed with Isabel's attitude I understood she was grieving the loss of her mother but I just couldn't stand how awful she was to people especially Smith, she kept pushing him away and it was frustrating.

When karma finally comes round and bites her on the ass I found myself feeling sad and scared for her, she had wronged so many people that she had no one but her former best friend to turn to even though she totally deserves what she gets. 

This book was a pleasure to read and I will continue to read it over and over for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment