Monday 29 October 2012

My House On Halloween


My family absolutely love Halloween, it is almost as exciting to us as Christmas!
In England we don't tend to celebrate Halloween as much as they do in America and it is such a shame. I think it is such a fun time of year and my family tends to make a big party out of it.
My Dad would decorate the house completely, we'd have a graveyard at the top of the stairs with tombstones, rats and bones then in the bathroom he'd fill the bath with red jelly and have random body part sticking out. 
In the passageway we had a giant butler and a smoke machine and around the rest of the house were various other decorations such as pumpkins, skulls, ghosts. It was great fun but once we adopted our dogs we had to stop as it frightened them a little and they'd attack the props!

This year we are getting back into the swing of things now that the dogs are settled they aren't so afraid anymore. I thought I'd make this quick video to give you an idea of what Halloween is like in our house. I will make another one of these videos on Halloween, so watch this space! ;)

Emma
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment