Friday 2 November 2012

#FridayReads (02.11.2012)



If you don't know what #fridayreads is, it is a hashtag that explodes on twitter on Fridays. Every Friday, THOUSANDS of people from all over the world share what they plan to read that weekend! I also include my #fridayreads over on my Youtube Channel, so I thought why not share that on my blog too. 
I am inviting you all to play along! I would love to see what you are reading this weekend!

So this weekend I plan on reading Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie, I absolutely love the Disney movie but I've never read the book. As you can see from the picture above I own a beautiful leatherbound edition of this book so I am excited about finally reading it. I began reading this book last night and I am already 50 pages in so I think I will end up finishing it rather soon as it is a nice fanciful read. 

What are you planning on reading this Friday? #FridayReads ... Get involved ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment