Friday 16 November 2012

#FridayReads (16.11.2012)


Hey guys, so it is that time of the week again, it's #FridayReads time! As you probably know by now #FridayReads is a hashtag that explodes over on twitter every Friday. Hundreds of people share what they plan on reading at the weekend. I decided to bring it over to my blog from my Youtube so you guys can keep up to date with what I am reading.

This weekend I am reading 'The Diviners' by Libba Bray. I was sent this book for review by the publisher and it arrived in the post today. I picked it up to flick through the pages and was hooked straight away I am currently on page 53 of  578, because it is such a long book I don't plan on reading anything else this weekend.

Let me know what you plan on reading this weekend :)

Emma
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment