Friday 23 November 2012

You Got To Be Kidding (Joe Wenke) Review


Let me just start out by saying that this is without a doubt the funniest book I've ever read. I sat with my parents and read aloud some of the passages and we all laughed a lot! 

It was such an interesting take on the bible and whilst I kind of always hovered between believer and non-believer this book tipped me into the non-believer category. This isn't a bad thing. It points out just how unfair, old fashioned, sexist and ridiculous some of the stories are, Noah's Ark for example. 

I highly recommend this book for those who don't believe or for those who aren't sure, it's very funny and very interesting. I don't think I'd recommend it to devout Christians though as it may cause offence.

5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment