Tuesday 4 December 2012

Warm Bodies (Isaac Marion) Review



From the moment I first heard about this book I was completely intrigued! A Romeo and Juliet re-telling but with zombies, talk about different.

This book was amazing it took everything I thought I knew about zombies and completely changed my mind. I absolutely loved 'R' as a character and I found myself rooting for him, which is total madness as I am a complete zombie-phobe! 

It is so unique and intriguing I just couldn't put it down, Marion did an amazing job of bringing 'R' and his world to life and when the book ended I wanted more. 

Julie as a character was enjoyable to read about although I didn't like her as much as I liked 'R'. She was a spunky and troubled teenager but she was perfectly written as a love interest for 'R'. 

If you're looking for a good zombie book with a hint of romance this is the book for you. It is refreshing and a new take on the genre.

4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment