Tuesday 4 December 2012

Who Could That Be At This Hour (Lemony Snicket) Review



Before I even began this book I knew I was going to like it. I have read the first book in the Series Of Unfortunate Events series and I fell in love with Lemony Snicket's writing style which is just as amazing in this book too.

I love how he exposes adults as not being as smart as they make out and it is humorous to read. At first I was a little bit puzzled as Snicket tends to write scenarios that don't make much sense to begin with but I find that is part of his charm.

I loved the town Stain'd-By-The-Sea it was so unique and original it was exciting to read about, I also loved the characters there and their odd quirks.

This book was not designed to be intellectually challenging it is a quick, fun and easy read and I look forward to reading the next book in the series!

4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment