Sunday 13 January 2013

Big Book Challenge 2013

This year I have decided to try and broaden my bookish horizons and one of my goals is to read longer books. I found this group on Goodreads which is called The Big Book Challenge 2013 and here are the rules:

Books over 400 pages.
These can be one novel,
a collection of short stories,
or a bind-up of several novels.
eBooks can count too as long as the total pages on your reader is over 400!


So basically you decide how many books with 400+ pages you want to challenge yourself to read this year. I have set my goal as ten books as I don't want to overwhelm myself but I am really looking forward to getting my teeth sunk into some epic novels. I will place a widget on my blogs main page so you can keep up to date with my progress and if you are interested in joining this group I will leave a link down below.

Emma
xoxo

Link to Goodreads challenge page: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/59600-2013-big-book-challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment